borsamoht

hmmm.... hi, i'm bor samoht, a girl, college student, currently living in QC and Cavite. i have realized that no one likes to listen to me whenever i whine, complain, whinge, rant, nag, and altogether bitch about things. so i decided, hey, why not post my thoughts on the internet? Nyahaha!!!! read at will.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

It Ruined the Movie "Goal"

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

PUt* M*r!!!!!!!!!! What the hell?!!!!!!!!

I saw goal this morning. I liked the story.

I even saw my numero uno santo patronato Raul Gonzales-BLANCO.

I love that man.

The soundtrack was also good. It was pretty much the unreleased greatest hits of my numero uno banda Oasis.

It featured Noel's version of Cast No Shadow (a very solemn version).

Then came the credits.

David Beckham- HIMSELF
Zinedine Zidane-HIMSELF
Raul Gonzalez Bravo-HIMSELF

Raul Gonzalez Bravo.

Bravo. As in Raul Bravo. Not Raul Gonzalez Blanco.

Dare they screw the Spanish football legend's name?

Waaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM ENRAGED!!!!!!!

HOW COULD THEY CONFUSE RAUL WITH R. BRAVO????

This is a movie about football, for Real Madrid's sake.

But my fits aside. I just learned There will be a Goal 2.

The story line is Munez will be transfered to Real Madrid!!!!
I AM NOT EVEN DREAMING THIS UP.

That only means for me that Raul will be in front of the camera more.

Ah.... mi amor....

Bullsh*t. I just remembered Solari is now in Intermilan.

ooohhhh.... Raul......

0 what they said:

Post a Comment

<< Home