borsamoht

hmmm.... hi, i'm bor samoht, a girl, college student, currently living in QC and Cavite. i have realized that no one likes to listen to me whenever i whine, complain, whinge, rant, nag, and altogether bitch about things. so i decided, hey, why not post my thoughts on the internet? Nyahaha!!!! read at will.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Ponga Experience

I have this friend we call Ponga (not his real name).

He is the only guy of the quartet that is composed of:

Anna
Karen
Borsamoht
Ponga

Collectively known as Borsamoht's Annakarenonga.

hahaha.

Not that I'm the writer or ring leader or whatever, we just couldn't find the right syllable wherein we could insert my weird name.

Anyway, Ponga is thinking of joining the Pinoy Big Brother teens edition.
He is serious about it and consistently asks us if he has a chance. I think he's a very unique person.

KFC Recto:
1) When Anna and I were talking about Krystallnacht's Movies (The Pianist, A Beutiful Life, Empire of the Sun), particularly A Beautiful Life, he blurts ut:
"Ah, alam ko yan, di ba si J.Lo dyan?"
2) When asked what he'll do when he is being stragled by a psycho, instead of punching or kicking the attacker, he chose to pinch the guy in the armpit.

I can't think of anything else. hmmm.

Besides, a person cannot be summed up even in a book, because his story is not meant to be limited by words.

Well, good luck, Ponga!

0 what they said:

Post a Comment

<< Home