borsamoht

hmmm.... hi, i'm bor samoht, a girl, college student, currently living in QC and Cavite. i have realized that no one likes to listen to me whenever i whine, complain, whinge, rant, nag, and altogether bitch about things. so i decided, hey, why not post my thoughts on the internet? Nyahaha!!!! read at will.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Yet another hate post.

It was her birthday last saturday.

I treated her for breakfast.

Then she told me she was going to treat me to a movie.

Underworld Evolution.

All she did was buy me a bag of Tortillos.

Okay....

So now it's payback time. And you ain't taking no raincheck, my dear sister.

Exposed:

  • Who is a closet Backstreet boys fan? Who has a collection of their albums?
  • Who bought the Ant and Dec tape as her first record?
  • Who won't admit that she is still crazy about Hanson?
  • Who has a really gross little toe?
  • Who has a crush on Ben, that guy from that tv show?
  • Who has posters of Boybands all over her walls?
  • Who is afraid of chickens?And all types of fowl for that matter?
  • Who is now Twenty years old?
  • Who is still obsessing over the Mighty Ducks Movie?

And her friends think she's cool. All she is is a dork in cool man's clothing.

A dork, I tell you! A dork!!!

0 what they said:

Post a Comment

<< Home