borsamoht

hmmm.... hi, i'm bor samoht, a girl, college student, currently living in QC and Cavite. i have realized that no one likes to listen to me whenever i whine, complain, whinge, rant, nag, and altogether bitch about things. so i decided, hey, why not post my thoughts on the internet? Nyahaha!!!! read at will.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Why are dreams so sadistic and strange?

Honestly.

I had this really strange one a few nights ago.

You see, that night i saw 28 days later on Star net. I watched it primarily because of Cillian Murphy. Then The zombies gripped me like crazy. I hate zombie-movies. I thought there were zombies in the house, like the time I watched Jurassic Park and thought Velociraptors were in the kitchen. I get scared so easily. I am a self-proclaimed chickencrap.

So I went to sleep. Then the dream started. More like a nightmare, actually.

Zombies were all over the place. Everyone was running from them. But there was an improvement in human intelligence in my dream: this time we knew what was turning humans to zombies. It was a virus being carried by cockroaches.

Zombie cockroaches.

Then, we found out the solution. We had to (in the words of Bush) "Smoke 'em!"

literally smoke them.

So we, the survivors, started flying planes and spreading poisoined smoke to the cockroaches.

Then for some reason, the cockroaches started to chase after my plane.

It may sound ridiculous, but if you think a flying cockroach is damn scary, imagine a whole swarm of them buzzing towards you.

Super gross.

I woke up before they caught me. thank God.

I suppose roaches are so significant in my subconscious that even in my nightmares they make guest appearances.

Then I thought, why am I so annoyed with this creature who has won its fight with evolution?

0 what they said:

Post a Comment

<< Home