borsamoht

hmmm.... hi, i'm bor samoht, a girl, college student, currently living in QC and Cavite. i have realized that no one likes to listen to me whenever i whine, complain, whinge, rant, nag, and altogether bitch about things. so i decided, hey, why not post my thoughts on the internet? Nyahaha!!!! read at will.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

This is Not a Witty Title

I guess I'm gonna flunk accounting.

Probably history, too. I'm not an idiot. I actually love philippine history. It's my professor who thinks we should devote all our sweat and tears to his subject. What an ass.

He's too righteous it's ridiculous. He's embarrassing himself without him even knowing it.

Que lastima!

I'm actually trying to teach myself spanish. I've always been fascinated with Europe, and desired to learn one of it's languages. Well, duh, I already know English. I want to learn a new one.

My sister's already speaking in french (she's quite good at it for a beginner, I must say).
I suppose Spanish won't be a bad choice. Besides, I already know how to count and curse in Spanish, what with Michel Salgado and all.

"Puta mar!"

haha

I've even composed my own sentences, except of course without a mentor and only my logic to rely on, these haven't been checked whether they be correct or not.

  • Soy una alumna de escuela de Sta. Maria Magdalena.
  • hablo ingles.
  • No tengo caro.
  • Me llamo es Bor, y tu?
  • El estudiar la espanol es deficil.
  • Hoy es mercoles.
  • Voy a la universidad todos los dias.
  • Cada dia voy a la biblioteca.
  • burrito mia.
  • quisiera otro burrito, muchas gracias.
  • Mosquito? Cual mosquito?

hahaha, man, I sure hope those sentences make sense.

I'll study, or rather, concentrate more on Spanish during the summer. For now, I'll try to get better grades in accounting.

0 what they said:

Post a Comment

<< Home