borsamoht

hmmm.... hi, i'm bor samoht, a girl, college student, currently living in QC and Cavite. i have realized that no one likes to listen to me whenever i whine, complain, whinge, rant, nag, and altogether bitch about things. so i decided, hey, why not post my thoughts on the internet? Nyahaha!!!! read at will.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Coffee Jelly

I tasted Jollibee's Ice Craze Coffee Jelly for the first time last tuesday.

This lunch period I excitedly ordered it again.

me: Pongs, wag mung kalimutan yung coffee jelly ha. Kung waang coffee jelly, wag ka nalang um-order ng ic craze.

Then, after about thirty minutes, a service crew member came up to our table and said that the machine that makes the coffee syrup was broken.
"Ma'am, okay lang po Ube Keso nalang?"

in my mind: "Noooooo!!!!!!"
In my mouth: "um... okay..."

The Ube Keso tasted like crap.
I could still hear the words echoing in my brain:

Me: "Yay! Jollibee uli tayo, gusto ko ng Coffee Jelly!"

Waiter: "Wala pong Coffee jelly"

Me: "Masarap pala to"

Waiter: "Sira po yung machine."

Me: "Coffee Jelly!!!"

Waiter: "Ube keso!"

Me: "Coffee jelly"

Waiter: "Ube keso"

Me: "Okay..."

Crap.

0 what they said:

Post a Comment

<< Home