borsamoht

hmmm.... hi, i'm bor samoht, a girl, college student, currently living in QC and Cavite. i have realized that no one likes to listen to me whenever i whine, complain, whinge, rant, nag, and altogether bitch about things. so i decided, hey, why not post my thoughts on the internet? Nyahaha!!!! read at will.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sandwich is number 1!

Oh my goodness, I honestly didn't expect it. I mean, yeah, the song is catchy and the video is rock and roll cool, but I didn't think the "Halers" or whoever composes the religious voters of MYX would pick up the vibes and vote for them. well, at least I get to see more of Raimund.

I suppose theyre no longer underground. they've emerged from the underground coolness to mainstream rock icons. I mean, wow, I could go on and on about how hot the video of "Sugod" is. They are downright cool sweetiepies.

Oh, but what about Mark what's his last name? I mean, with all "due" respect, Raimund is an EXCELLENT and GODLY frontman, but ow could he possibly belt out the songs of Sandwich that Mark has owned his? Like Butterfly Carnival?
I am still in a state of surprise and pleasant relief that Sandwich is breaking into mainstream.

I just hope no one would rig me as a new fan, or one that only liked them because they're popular and I could meet boys in their gigs (I hate girls like that-- rotten apples!).

I mean, I could prove through my earlier posts that I've been a fan for a long time, and the reason if I would ever go to their gigs is to see Raimund (since I could no longer listen to Mark's vocals) hehe.

I remember, when I bought their album the first time:

me: Excuse me, meron po kayong album ng Sandwich?
Salesguy: Meron. Eto oh. Gusto mo dagdagan ng Mayonnaise?

Haha, fun pun.
Mabuhay Ang Sandwich.

Rai I love you!!!!!!!!

1 what they said:

  • At 5:58 AM, Blogger chino said…

    lv?? kaw nga ba yan?? hehe..ngaun ko lng npansin ung comment mo hehe..mustah na??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home