borsamoht

hmmm.... hi, i'm bor samoht, a girl, college student, currently living in QC and Cavite. i have realized that no one likes to listen to me whenever i whine, complain, whinge, rant, nag, and altogether bitch about things. so i decided, hey, why not post my thoughts on the internet? Nyahaha!!!! read at will.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Jump

My days have gone by in your absence
Barely striving in the trials and won by chance
Aching and failing, the recovery is unwelcome
I will not be comforted, just get life done

I refuse solace and your love, you are not him
Just leave, I’m broken, shattered to pieces too thin
I mustn’t go on, nothing makes sense nor matters
The pain has swallowed me, my soul is devoured

The blood is forever flowing, the body breathing
This flesh is living, though the heart’s dead and not beating
The oceans are alive as well, their waters bright blue
Everything looks perfect, but his soul in heaven has a different view

Why is this happening? How could you leave me standing?
While you are in paradise here your promises are left breaking
Alone in this life so cold, my soul releases a deafening cry
Desperate, the dark clouds above the cliffs—oh, they let me fly!

All my life I’ve thought of you, as I fall now I still do
But soon this goat will go to hell, God could be cruel
I will forever be apart from you, please let this be a dream
When I wake up, we are alive and you are with me

Oh, is this really happening? It seems so real
In my love my greatest sin is born and killed
Safe inside myself, this endless capture is burning
We live again, I taste life again, oh, I am here!

0 what they said:

Post a Comment

<< Home