borsamoht

hmmm.... hi, i'm bor samoht, a girl, college student, currently living in QC and Cavite. i have realized that no one likes to listen to me whenever i whine, complain, whinge, rant, nag, and altogether bitch about things. so i decided, hey, why not post my thoughts on the internet? Nyahaha!!!! read at will.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

The Death of Summer

This sun is driving its way to the west
It gives way to fresh rain
Helios rides into the absence of day
he leaves us with the beautiful stars
Well, school is about to start. I'm anxious because I've just transferred into a new school and the chills are running down my spine. The chills of loneliness and yearning.
I'm starting college all over again, oh poor me!
Speaking of chills, the funniest freak-out happened tonight.
I've been driving with my dad down this long and winding road and I never really felt anything creepy whenever we did. Until tonight when my sister unraveled the fact that this road was actually THE Balete Drive.
and we were about to drive through it within 2 minutes.
Oh. My. God.
I was alone in the backseat, and being the paranoid wimp that I am, I started freaking out. Then she said, "You know, the ghost can sense your fear."
Oh, thanks a lot, sister. That totally calmed me down.
So I tried to cover up my fear with humor. I started pretending I was groping her.
But it didn't work. I've seen enough scary flicks to just forget about the ghost in the backseat being seen in the rearview mirror. So I did with all my dignity: I crawled onto my sister's lap in the passenger seat.
Oh well, what the hell.

2 what they said:

  • At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i've enjoyed readin yer blog. nice to have a little peek at your intrestin life :)

    -JJ

     
  • At 3:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting... im actually wondering where THE Balete Drive really is...

    Poor little street. Being labeled like that. I don't think it really deserves the discrimination.

    LOL..

    - BoredButOverworked

     

Post a Comment

<< Home