borsamoht

hmmm.... hi, i'm bor samoht, a girl, college student, currently living in QC and Cavite. i have realized that no one likes to listen to me whenever i whine, complain, whinge, rant, nag, and altogether bitch about things. so i decided, hey, why not post my thoughts on the internet? Nyahaha!!!! read at will.

Monday, May 08, 2006

A Good Slap on the Face

Man.

I totally blew it in Accounting.

I don't want to sound arrogant or stubborn or like I'm sourgraping or something, but I think i could've done a much better job had I taken it more seriously.

I mean, I had a movie marathon watching DVDs with my sister the whole day bafore the final exam. Instead of reviewing Investments, Inventory and the Balance Sheet, I chose to watch King Kong (fairly good movie), Just Like Heaven (funny), and Harry Potter 4.

So I got what I deserve.

A crunch-your-balls, I-don't-give-a-f*ck-if-this-ruins-your-record, go-ahead-and-cry-your-eyes-out, this-will-make-you-stick-your-head-outta-yo-ass failing grade.

DAMN.

It's like a really called-for, long-delayed slap on the face.

no, more like someone strangling you then when you're about to die releases his grip and lets you breathe again only so he could torture you again. Then he ties you up and tickles you till your throat goes dry. Then he lets you sleep and when he notices you smiling in your sleep, he wakes you up with a full blast of that weird Indian "Ipichakang" music. Then he sadistically smiles and starts torturing you again only now with a chainsaw. Then he throws you in a pool to drown, but before you do, he throws in the plugged chainsaw so that you die of electricution and not of drowning.

Damn.

That kind of torture.

Or something equally bad, like giving you an 80" Plasma TV with no cable tv. And a faulty remote.

Damn.

I guess I had it coming.

But now I can finally go and study a course that I love.

Ooooh, I'm so excited.

0 what they said:

Post a Comment

<< Home