borsamoht

hmmm.... hi, i'm bor samoht, a girl, college student, currently living in QC and Cavite. i have realized that no one likes to listen to me whenever i whine, complain, whinge, rant, nag, and altogether bitch about things. so i decided, hey, why not post my thoughts on the internet? Nyahaha!!!! read at will.

Monday, May 08, 2006

A Fortunate Accident

I hate our two new dogs.

Bor and Chichi. I wish they'd get lost! Or eat something and choke then die. Or get run over by a ten wheeler, that way they'd be under the wheel 5 times. Aargh.

I abhor their presence.

They are very destructive creatures, I tell ya. They chew on everything.

They eat everything.

I remember throwing bacon fat at them and they caught it with their mouths and tugged then fought over it. The bacon fat.

Then they lick the carton box of my yogurt drink, like they could taste what's inside.
They jump so high, they caught the potato chip from my hand, as I was about to put it in my mouth. Not only did they rob me of my chip, but I had to go inside the house to wash my hands so I could eat the rest.

The chili pepper thing didn't work. Whoever said feeding dogs chili peppers would lighten their appetites was clueless. The two mutts even licked it off their noses.

They eat everything! I even caught them eating grass!

GRASS!!!

Even my pet rabbit Giovanni didn't eat grass. He preferred pechay and cabbages. Though I think he might've been gay cause he always went brokeback on my other male rabbit Jovi.

I have really weird pets.

Though the words above suggest otherwise, I really love dogs (with the exception of those two rotten pooches). Especially my dog, Husky Baby.

I named her that because when I bought her, I thought she was a siberian Husky. This is what she looked like as a pup:




Then she grew up and i found out she's not a siberian husky after all, but a Norwegian Buhund: This dog looks exactly like her, except Husky has a lighter shade of eyes.


They start out as gray pups, then turn this tan/cream color when they grow older.
Husky is my beloved pet. I adore her. She is so lazy. She lays on her back all freakin' day, then wags her tail and twitches her paw, like she has some sort of dog down syndrome or something. But I love her to death.

I used to think "Why is my Siberian Husky's coat turning yellow?"

I got scared. I thought Poochini, my sister's late dog (run over by a car) who had that yellowish color was possessing my puppy.

Now I understand It's just normal for Norwegian Buhunds.

cool.

0 what they said:

Post a Comment

<< Home