borsamoht

hmmm.... hi, i'm bor samoht, a girl, college student, currently living in QC and Cavite. i have realized that no one likes to listen to me whenever i whine, complain, whinge, rant, nag, and altogether bitch about things. so i decided, hey, why not post my thoughts on the internet? Nyahaha!!!! read at will.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Pinoy Blonde?

I am peeved out by pinoys dyeing their hair with a color that is so not their shade.

Few can carry platinum blonde. Heck, even caucasians can't all carry it.

Same goes with Yanni Yuzon.

What the hell is he thinking?

I mean, are my eyes playing tricks on me, or did he really have a platinum 'do?

And what the hell is up with the cowboy hat?

Brokeback is still fresh, my dear Romeo. You shouldn't wear the hat. Not even if you're Yanni Yuzon.

Ooh, I hope Yael doesn't walk his bro's hairstyle-shoes.

I read Candy's October 2005 ish, where Yael and Champ were featured. Man, I have a new found respect for Champ. He had a relationship with the same girl for get this- SIX YEARS.

WOW.

As for Yael, not only did he confess he liked the Backstreet Boys, but he gave away several hints that he is a fan of Friends.

Well, as long as he doesn't don blonde hair and cowboy hats a la Heath Ledger, he's fine by me.

0 what they said:

Post a Comment

<< Home