borsamoht

hmmm.... hi, i'm bor samoht, a girl, college student, currently living in QC and Cavite. i have realized that no one likes to listen to me whenever i whine, complain, whinge, rant, nag, and altogether bitch about things. so i decided, hey, why not post my thoughts on the internet? Nyahaha!!!! read at will.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

I was not adopted

whew... looks like i was just being paranoid as usual.

okay, so this is what happened:

i developed an obsessive crush on champ of hale, so i searched him on the net. then this blog of a certain sheanne came up and i clicked it.

wtf?

saw her pic... a splitting image of myself....

waaahh??!!!!!

ako ba...ay isang... ampon?

i hysterically called my dad to show him the pic, and he said i
looked nothing like her.

and also something about his X chromosome that's too gross to type...

but i swear, for, like, 5 minutes i thought i had a long lost twin sister or something (a symptom of an overdose of watching too much soaps). but like the hero that he is my dad banged my thoughts back to reality...

0 what they said:

Post a Comment

<< Home